To get all four looks featured in this slideshow, you'll need:
1. A skin transformer, primer, or something else sticky that adheres loose glitter to your skin. Astarr used Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Primer, but another popular option is MAC's Mixing Medium Eyeliner.
2. An assortment of loose cosmetic glitters. Astarr used Obsessive Compulsive cosmetic glitters to achieve each look.3. An assortment of eyeshadows (try Makeup Forever's Artist Palette Volume 3 - Florals or Urban Decay's Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette)
4. A matte lipstick in any color (try NYX Macaron Lippies in Blue Velvet)
5. A lip gloss (the thinner, the better)
6. An eyeliner brush (try Real Techniques' Precision Eyeliner Brush)
7. An angled brow brush (try e.l.f's Eyebrow Duo Brush)
8. Tissues or napkins
9. A concealer stick, a small amount of contact lens solution, or a small amount of water
10. A hairbrush or comb
11. Hair gel
If you have a friend or family member with a lot of patience, you may want to see if you can rope him or her in to take a photo of you. It's not required at all, but you'll see why an extra set of hands will come in handy (pun!) at the end.