Start Slideshow
photo: Corbis

Football star Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bündchen make their living off their bodies, so it's no surprise that their diet is insanely strict. The couple's personal chef, Allen Campbell, just revealed to Boston.com what the football and model duo eat, and let's just say that there is a whole lot of discipline going on in that household. Campbell told the publication, "80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.

"No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG . . . No tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation. What else? No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy."

So if you're day six into your resolution of cleaning up your diet, and already struggling, just remember you're not alone. Plus, check out these seven other extreme diets celebs have done.