It's time to be proactive about cancer prevention. I know it's not an easy thing to think about, but it's a critical, common issue around the world.
Take a minute to consider these herbs and suggestions to incorporate into your daily rituals. It's SO important to be aware of just how crucial a preventative lifestyle and a few early detection habits can be.
5 simple tips to feel amazing
1. Cut back on the cocktails. Swap your alcoholic drinks for some potions. Make fun herbal cocktails and share with your loved ones. I guarantee you and yours are going to love it. You'll get a high from the vitality!
2. EXERCISE! Pumping oxygen into your blood is an essential to being happy, relieving stress and curbing sickness. I love starting my day with yoga, either as a powerful class or simple stretching. This in itself will change your life!
3. Eat Whole Foods. The food you put into your body has a direct link to how you feel — physically and emotionally. Eat lots of veggies, fruits, and good raw oils. There are always going to be splurge days — but it’s all about moderation. A great tip is to keep fresh fruit at the office and at home. That way, you’re never too far from an easy, healthy snack.
4. Don’t smoke. There’s a known link between tobacco and so many cancers (not just lung or other oral cancers). If you do smoke, commit to quitting today. It’s worth it, I promise.
5. Drink anti-cancerous herbs. There are many great herbs out there that are anti-cancerous. And then there are many kinds of cancer, and herbs that assist in very particular form of healing, just choose one wisely and stick to it daily.
Pau D' Arco: This tree bark was original thought to be a strong anti-cancer agent, but then its actions were clarified as strongly anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, and anti-microbial. I love Pau D’ Arco for all female-related needs. It's one of the best women’s health herbs, known to prevent cancers and other sicknesses.
- 1 Tsp Pau D’ Arco
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp cardamom
- 1 Thumb of grated ginger
- Optional: Add cashew or coconut milk.
Boil the above ingredients for about 15 minutes in 2 cups of water. Strain. Add a nut milk to make it a creamy and delicious.
Similar products at: www.animamundiherbals.com
10 percent off discount code: lovevivala
Physical Benefits: Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral.
Emotional Benefits: Relieves emotional insecurity and self-worth issues.
Spiritual Benefits: Aligns the mind to the sacred feminine.
Adriana Ayales is a Founding Creator and botanist. When she's not writing for Vivala.com, you can find her at the apothecary Botica & Co. in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.