A gorgeous gradation of jewel-toned shadows on the eyes is the boldest way to shine at any holiday party. In this video, Cindy Diaz guides you through nailing the look with a healthy dose of sparkle that is totally out of this world.
1. Start with a black cream base blended all over the lids. Lorac Front of the Line PRO Eye Pencil in Black Pearl, $20; Ulta.com
2. Frame eyes with teal shadow. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette (Galaxy), $49; Ulta.com
3. Follow with purple shadow. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette (Magnetic), $49; Ulta.com
4. Finish with a pop of pink on the center. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette (Specter), $49; Ulta.com
5. Add teal shadow to lower lashline. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette (Galaxy), $49; Ulta.com
6. Apply nude liner on waterline. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in In the nude, $7; Ulta.com
7. Define lash line with black liner. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black, $10; Ulta.com
8. Complete the look with mascara. L'ORÉAL Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara, $10; Ulta.com
All of these products are available at Ulta Beauty stores.