Make your eyes the festive focal point of your holiday look with an unexpected pop of glitter in the crease of a classic neutral eye look. Cindy Díaz will guide you on how to master this trendy look that's taking social media by storm.
1. Start with a nude eye shadow as a base. Tarte young, wild & free Amazonian clay palette (simple life), $28; Ulta.com
2. Define crease with a medium brown eye shadow. Tarte young, wild & free Amazonian clay palette (weekend), $28; Ulta.com
3. Add more depth with a darker brown. Tarte young, wild & free Amazonian clay palette (wow), $28; Ulta.com
4. Use the nude shadow to retouch the lid color and cut crease. Tarte young, wild & free Amazonian clay palette (simple life), $28; Ulta.com
5. Add a dose of sparkle between the lid and crease colors. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Glam Rock, $20; Ulta.com
6. Go for black winged linger. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black, $10; Ulta.com
7. Layer on mascara. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara in Carbon Black, $8; Ulta.com
8. Give skin life with a rosy brown blush. Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Dusty-Rose Blush & Bronzer, $29; Ulta.com
9. Go for matte nude lips to keep the focus on eyes. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in Seduction, $9; Ulta.com
All of these products are available at Ulta Beauty stores.