Whether it's thanks to the heat, sweat, or having oil-prone skin, it can feel like the end of the world when your makeup slides off your face. However, with this genius tutorial — and a few primers and setting sprays — your makeup masterpiece will look like you just did it... all day long.
1. Minimize your pores and give your makeup a base to stick to with a primer. Apply a dime-sized amount of the primer to clean skin. Blend with fingertips until smooth. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, $36; Ulta.com
2. Use a long-lasting powder foundation to avoid the dreaded "melting." Tap brush or sponge lightly onto foundation. Buff into skin with long strokes in a circular motion until it's all blended. bareMinerals barePRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation in Aspen 04, $30; Ulta.com
3. Use an eye primer to minimize oily lids and act as a base if you're wearing eyeshadow. Squeeze primer to finger and tap onto upper lid until fully blended. Ulta Eye Primer in Nude Matte, $12; Ulta.com
4. Go for a long-lasting blush that'll give you a nice pinky-peach glow. Dip brush into the powder and lightly dust over the apples of your cheeks in a circular motion. Too Faced Love Flush Blush in I Will Always Love You, $26; Ulta.com and It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Powder Wand Brush #108, $26; Ulta.com
5. Use an eyebrow gel to keep the hairs in place while adding a bit of color. Use short pressing motions with the wand all along your eyebrows, starting from the inner corners and working towards the outer ends. Gently glide the brush against the direction of your hair growth. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel in 3 Medium, $24; Ulta.com
6. Use a matte liquid lipstick for a smudge-proof tint all day long. Apply your desired shade directly to lips. NYX Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Embellishment, $6.99; Ulta.com
7. Seal all of your makeup with a setting spray. Shake the bottle and hold it ten inches away, then mist face, first in an "X" and then in a "T" motion. Urban Decay Cosmetics All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, $30; Ulta.com
All products are available at Ulta Beauty stores.