After Beyoncé revealed to the world that "I woke up like this," no makeup-makeup has become a social media phenomenon. Queen Bey may wake up looking like a real-life goddess — but some of us weren't blessed with those genes. Thankfully a great skin care routine and subtle, natural-looking makeup can help give the illusion of a refreshed, Beyoncé-level face. Because we're #Flawless.
Skin care steps:
1. Remove all makeup with an oil cleanser. Pump oil into dry hands and massage over your skin. Dermalogica PreCleanse, $40; Ulta.com
2. Wet hands and continue to massage until the product has a milky-like texture.
3. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
4. To get a deep clean, follow up with an acne cleanser. Wet your face and neck, then squeeze product onto hands and begin to massage on skin. Murad Anti-Aging Acne Time Release Acne Cleanser, $32; Ulta.com
5. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
6. To keep your skin soft, ALWAYS use a moisturizer. Scoop product from the jar and apply to clean face. Philosophy Hope in a Jar, $44; Ulta.com
1. Hide dark circles under your eyes with a concealer. Take your ring finger and pick up product from the jar. Smooth onto skin with light tapping motion until it is blended. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector in Light, $29; Ulta.com
2. Frame your face with immaculate eyebrows. Comb out brows with the spoolie brush, then use the teardrop-shaped end to shape and fill your brows. Use the slanted tip to lightly stroke your brows from the inner corner, working outwards. Darken and define the very outer tip last of all. Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Pencil Easy Shape & Fill in 4 Medium, $24; Ulta.com
3. Add a flush of natural color to your cheeks. Dip your blush brush into the powder and lightly dust over the apples of your cheeks in a circular motion. Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette, $28; Ulta.com and It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Powder Wand Brush #108, $26; Ulta.com
4. Apply a natural-looking eyeshadow on your lids to make you look more awake. Take an eyeshadow brush and lightly press onto the desired eyeshadow powder. Swipe across lid in windshield-type motion until fully blended. Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Basics, $29; Ulta.com and It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Precision Shadow Brush #112, $13; Ulta.com
5. To really look like you got a full night's rest, apply mascara. Coat wand in product, then gently move the wand through your lashes from the root to the tip. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black, $8.99; Ulta.com
6. Complete the look with a nude lipstick. Twist lipstick from bullet and apply directly to lips starting from the outer corners. bareMinerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick in Heaven, $20; Ulta.com
All products are available at Ulta Beauty stores.