Stuck in a beauty rut and want to try something festive? Beauty Scout's Ymijan Baftijari can relate. Watch her step out of her comfort zone with a
bold holiday makeup look crafted by Glam Like Whoa's Cindy Diaz that’s ready to party. New levels of glam will be
reached when dazzling gold eyes are paired with out-of-this world matte red
1. Prime eyelids. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Eden, $20; Ulta.com
2. Highlight brow bone. Master Palette by Mario (shade Hollywood), $45; Ulta.com
3. Apply an orange shadow to the crease. Master Palette by Mario (shade Isabel), $45; Ulta.com
4. Layer on a dark brown shadow at the base of the crease for depth. Master Palette by Mario (shade Violeta), $45; Ulta.com
5. Add a pop of gold to the lid. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow in Gilded Gold, $32; Ulta.com
6. Smoke out the lower lash line. Master Palette by Mario (shade Violeta), $45; Ulta.com
7. Open up the eyes with a nude pencil in the waterline. Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Nude, $7; Ulta.com
8. Pump up lashes with mascara. L’Oréal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara, $10; Ulta.com
10. Warm up skin with bronzer. Hoola Matte Bronzer, $29; Ulta.com.
11. Use a highlighter to get your glow up. Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey, $26; Ulta.com
12. Add some color to the cheeks with a peach blush. BECCA Blushed with Light Sculpting Palette (shade Snapdragon), $34; Ulta.com
13. Frame lips with red lip liner. NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Plush Red, $3; Ulta.com
14. Top with a red liquid lipstick. Smashbox Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick in Bawse, $24; Ulta.comAll of these products are available at Ulta Beauty stores.