Just because summer is over doesn't mean that your goddess-like glow has to go out the door too. Keep looking fresh-faced well into the fall season with some key beauty products that'll make it look like you were on the beach instead of your couch wrapped up in blankets.
1. Apply a luminous foundation on entire face, buffing out in circular motions with a fluffy brush. Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Fair, $44 (Ulta.com) and It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101, $24 (Ulta.com)
2. Add warmth and dimension by applying contour powder with a wand brush to the sides of cheekbones, upper forehead, and below the jawline. Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit in Light/Medium, $45 (Ulta.com) and It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Powder Wand Brush #108, $26 (Ulta.com)
3. For an overall tan look, take the same contour powder and lightly apply it to the brush, gliding it across the entire face. Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit in Light/Medium, $45 (Ulta.com) and It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Powder Wand Brush #108, $26 (Ulta.com)
4. To really get the glow, pack highlighter powder onto a brush and apply where the sun naturally hits your face: upper cheekbones, forehead, down the bridge of the nose. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Sun Dipped, $40 (Ulta.com) and It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Blurring Concealer Brush #103, $16 (Ulta.com)
5. Keep the lips nice and light with a gloss that gives you a plumping effect and some shimmer. Take the lipgloss brush and apply to top and bottom lips (continue to apply more coats of the product for extra shimmer). Ulta Shiny Sheer Lipgloss in Nude, $9 (Ulta.com)
6. To finish off the look, spritz hair generously with sea salt spray. Start from roots to ends, scrunching pieces throughout for texture. Drybar Mai Tai Spritzer Sea Salt Spray, $25 (Ulta.com)
All of these products are available at Ulta Beauty stores.