Now is the time to start cultivating your intentions for the year and turn on the engine to fuel our dreams. This time of year invokes a deep contemplative energy that allows you to access and envision what you want for yourself.
Creating a sacred space that displays what you want actually can bring it to life. When you create a vision board and place it in a space where you see it often, you essentially end up doing short visualization exercises throughout the day, without even noticing! What you focus on expands. It welcomes the arrival of your dreams.
Many times we limit ourselves, because we think some things are impossible. A vision board is your way to basically trick your mind to understanding the accessibility of what may seem impossible to achieve.
It's magic, and IT WORKS. Try it out. The worst that can happen is that you devote a few hours of your free time to get things straight and clear in your mind of what you want. Just remember, the your mind is unbelievably permeable, and you are creating your mind on a moment to moment basis. All the constructs that you've generated within your inner world are belief systems that you've created.
Now is the time to own that you are an architect, and you are remodeling your home through the power of manifestation.
So, what is the deal with this vision boards? It is a fun and playful way to focus on what you want to feel and generate in your life. This board contains everything, even what may seem like silly material details that may seem superficial. But, of course, I recommend to everyone that the most important aspect is how you want to feel.
How do you set one up?
1. Grab magazines, newspapers, photos, scissors, glue, and sharpies.
2. Find a solid piece of carton, wood, or a hard surface that can stand against a wall or your desk within your room, office, or bathroom (any frequented place that brings you peace).
3. Gather some sacred tools: sage or palo santo (any smudge you love), crystals, or feathers.
4. Make yourself a cup of tea.
5. Now take the time and make a list of everything you want for yourself, this includes in work, love, yourself, material possessions, needs, desires, etc., ALL areas of life are okay.
6. Sit, and meditate for a few minutes on all the things you want and need in your life right now. The sky is the limit. Light a sacred smudge, make a little altar, and sit in a comfortable position.
7. Invite all the energies that motivate you and visualize yourself receiving all these gifts. I prefer to make these boards alone to feel complete freedom, but, it can be a very fun activity to share the experience with your intimate friends. If you feel inspired, make a vision board party out of it!
Affirmation to keep in mind: Breathe the unknown. I am the architect of my dreams. Allow. Have Fun. Enjoy the Ride.
Recipes for a Third Eye Tonic, the Manifestor's Potion
1 part Skullcap leaf
1 part Ashwagandha root powder
1 part Tulsi leaf
Directions: Mix all ingredients together. Add hot water and infuse for 10 minutes. Add honey or stevia if needed. Sip mindfully, and enjoy!
For 10 percent off discount code on products from our website, use the code lovevivala.