The long-awaited day has arrived. You get up early, put on your best faux fur, and rush out the door to make sure you're in the office with plenty of time to . . .
BUY ADELE CONCERT TICKETS.
You were prepared, you set alarms, made sure you had enough money in your bank account (sorry fam, no Christmas gifts this year, gotta make sure I see Adele live). Yet nothing could prepare you for the cold, harsh reality of the Ticketmaster line.
This is how the soul-crushing experience went down for fans of the no-nonsense, tear-jerking star everywhere.
1. That calming sensation of control while you set up your ticket-buying headquarters
2. The adrenaline rush as the timer counts down
3. The crushing moment of realization that Ticketmaster is making you wait 45 minutes
4. Denial starts kicking in
5. Raging fury after waiting for an hour for the site to then say there are no more tickets
WTF?! What is this BS?! You were supposed to be on our side!
6. Frantically group-texting all your friends to see what their status is
7. Desperation slowly leads you to consider the impossible
8. That heartbreaking moment you realize this might not happen and start pleading
But I worked so hard for this. I was so ready! Please Adele, Overlords, I'll do anything.
9. Then your coworker starts yelling that she got tickets
Excuse me? Oh, hell no. I'm gonna have to take a sick day.
10. Then a message on your phone: Your friend got you tickets
11. Complete satisfaction, perfect day
I mean, I've always wanted to go to Texas . . . I think.